Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TV Talk: Fall Shows

It's only Tuesday and I already feel so overwhelmed by all the new shows. I checked out a few new shows last night..

Two Broke Girls- funny stuff, even gpa was LOL-ing. I'll keep it on the DVR

Two and a Half Men- loved the John Stamos appearance and Dharma and Greg. That was about it, not and Ashton fan will not keep it on the DVR.

Playboy Club- wasn't completely what I expected I'll give it  a few more episodes to see how it goes.

I don't know how much more new TV I can squeeze into my already full DVR. Sons of Anarchy has not disspointed in it's first few episodes. FX seems to be bringin' it. I was always a fan of Nip/Tuck before it got weird it's last couple seasons so I'm excited to see the folk's at Nip/Tuck bringing us American Horror Story in October.

Lot's of shows coming up, what are you watching?

1 comment:

  1. I have not watched anything new yet. So far sticking to my old line up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...