Thursday, September 8, 2011

Germany: Day Off

Today was just a lazy day around Schweinfurt and we got to sleep in too :)

For lunch we went to a little Italian place, I had delish pizza! Then we went on base to see where MB's brother works. Then we went to the mall, they aren't too much different than our malls, except this had two floors. Then back to the hotel for a nap :)

For dinner we went to a Greek restaurant, it was yummy too! Food in general is pretty good here. I think when I get back home I'll have to visit the Bayern Stube to check out it's authenticity.

Amerian TV shows in German are kind of funny to watch.

Tomorrow is an early day, so I'm going to try to get to bed early, sorry no pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...