Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrity Birthdays

Celebrity birthdays for April 20th...

Joey Lawrence is 35
Carmen Electra is 39
Ryan O'Neal is 70
George Takei is 74
Adolf Hitler would be 122
Old Lady is ???

No one can say for sure how old she is exactly she doesn't like to say but we do know she is somewhere between the ages of 20 and 100, we don't like to speculate. OL had a great day full of laughs and presents and more laughs.

She was having such a great day, I had to snap a picture of her enjoying her day doesn't she look so happy blowing out her candles.



I kid, I kid... Happy Birthday OL! I hope you had a great day, I love your "vintage" flair, and when you're not at work my days are dreary and gray, you're the reason I make it in some days. So here's to many more years of calendars and candles... I hope it really was a great birthday for ya..

Love,
Easy Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...