Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 Things: On My Want List


It's been a pretty uneventful week here at North of 10th. I've been working 12 hour days for most of the week and I worked yesterday gearing up for more OT this week. I know it doesn't make sense to be spending more time at a job that is bugging me, and we start training some new people this week for our new system (hello headache) but the extra money is too sweet to turn down.

10 Things on my Want (not necessarily my need) List

- The movie I want to be in the Redbox
- Zero calories in all my food
- Nice weather for the 23rd or On demand would be awesome
- A House in the country
- Forward controls for my bike
- To win the lottery
- Quit my job and find my true calling
- Travel the world
- Patience to deal with the stresses at work
- The faith to believe things will work out

1 comment:

  1. Might as well have titled that, "Miracles I want." Really some of those you can make happen. Patience at work can be done. Just remember it is not real life. It is just what we do during the day. Do some counting. Inhale, exhale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...