Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bite the Bullet

Well I worked the OT yesterday and I'm going to try to work it all next week, there are so many things I could do with the extra money.. sure pay bills would be the smartest but it's extra money I wasn't expecting so I'm going to spend it on me or the bike or the car, I can't decide.

Today is beautiful (minus the wind) I'm not a fan of leisurely motorcycle rides in 35+mph gusts of wind; it's too much work, so I think I might clean but since I'll take any distraction I can to avoid doing what I should be doing here ya go...

I am... still trying to figure things out.

I want... to have no debt by 30.

I have... a Harley.

I wish... on every shooting star, 11:11, eyelashes, and every front necklace clasp and anything else I think will work.

I hate... getting stuck by a train when you are already running late.

I fear... being alone and never having a family of my own.

I hear...  the wind outside.

I search... for the remote when I could go push the button.

I wonder... if things really will turn out ok and if everything really does happen for a reason.

I regret... not having the real college experience and living in the dorms and making college friends.

I love... quotes.

I ache... after I workout, when/if I work out.

I always... try to stay positive.

I usually... wear cowboy boots.

I am not... living to my potential.

I dance... like Elaine on Seinfeld. 

I sing... like I think I'm good. (I'm not)

I never... say never.

I sometimes... say never.

I cry... at sentimental things, and I didn't use too. Like Oprah shows and 'One Born every Minute' and those previews for soldiers coming home and surprising their family.

I lose... hope sometimes.

I am grateful... for everyone who has showed me kindness in my life.

I need... a man friend.

I should... be cleaning right now.

You're next... anyone who reads my blog and has a blog and hasn't done this yet. :)

3 comments:

  1. For I am.....you could have put - good with old people. You are and we appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One Every Minute" makes me break down into the ugly cry every week. And I make wishes on the exact same things do every time too! My next wish is going to be that you find a "male friend" (named Cowboy Josh). ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...