Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Need to Be Famous and/or Rich

I think it takes a full week away from work to finally be able to relax and begin to absorb the "so this is how famous and/or rich people live" state of mind. I'm so sad that just today I got in my groove of no worry and no agenda scheduling.

It sucks to be a poor person who has to work for a living. You go to work for 7 hours 45 minutes add 2 hours for commute and your whole day is gone. I could do so many things if I didn't have to go to work. I could sit and watch OWN all day (aka today, I love the behind the scenes show and I really don't want the Oprah Show to be over with) and I could just up and go somewhere whenever I wanted and not have to use PV or PT... I really need to look into winning the lottery or a career change.

Alas, my week of make believe has come to a close. I'm really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, especially since I was gone one day, literally one day, and I had already gotten an SOS from OL. Things are not going to be pretty from what I hear... sad face.

And after sitting myself in front of the television today, I have added another job to my list working for a magazine I have O or Martha Stewart in mind, so if anyone knows an "in" for me at either of those magazines go ahead and put in a good word for me ;) until then I'll keep buying my lotto tickets and hope for a very rich man to ask me to marry him also keep an eye out for any of them too.. there you go you have your homework assignments :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...