Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hey Y'all, Miss Me?!

I'm back in the IL just in time for a cold spell looks like, I was really used to having to have the air conditioning on you know it being about 85 degrees outside and all. I could not have asked for more perfect weather than what we had. Just got back into town and had to show all my pictures and stories with my mom and gma and gpa before I could do anything.

After a nice shower in my own shower I'm about ready to climb into my own comfy bed with the perfect number of pillows with the perfect mixtures of soft and firm to suite my precious little head. Nothing is better than sleeping in your own bed after a couple nights away from home and it's nice to have a cuddly cat to curl up with too.

Check back later Thursday afternoon (you know after I sleep way in... hopefully) for pictures and stories from the Nashville tour 2011. This trip further solidified the fact that I am a southern soul trapped in an Illinois body. Did you know they already have spring there, just a mere 6 hours from our still slightly frozen tundra, there are tulips in bloom and blossoms on trees... I know it's hard to believe but I have proof, so check back tomorrow to see with your own eyes.

G'night y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...