Thursday, March 10, 2011

I Accidentally Read the Whole Thing

I didn't mean too. I was excited to have the pretty book cover over there on the 'Currently Reading' section for a few days. But I couldn't help it, it was too good to put down. I accidentally read all 341 pages in one night. The book was that good, and I could NOT put it down. Page Turner and I ventured out to the bookstore over lunch I had been wanting to buy this book for months and then the urgency of Page Turners excitement and impulse to buy got me all excited to throw down the dough and pick it up too, it's always more fun to read with someone and I'm so glad I did.

If you are a fan of The Pioneer Woman this is a MUST read. It tells the story of how she meant Marlboro Man! I always kind of pictured him as the quiet protector cowboy type but man does that man like to make out. I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading this book, a chance meeting while Ree was out with friends in her home town, a flirty conversation and nothing... for four months. Then Marlboro Man appeared again and swept her off her feet and the perfect courtship ensued. Swoon.

Now all I can think about is a chance meeting with a rustic manly cowboy who will come and sweep me off my feet and whisk me away to a rural oasis.... well a girl can dream can't she? I really loved this book, I definitely give it at 5!! This is a book that I will read over and over. It's a happy all around book and I would definitely recommend this to anyone, Pioneer Woman fan or not. All I have to do now is sit and wait for Mr. Cowboy in his cowboy boots and strong hands, chaps that accentuates his perfect posterior, don't forget the cowboy hat and a crisp button up shirt.... oh sorry got a little carried away there. Do you think that reading books could ever be bad for you? lol. Go read it, NOW!

2 comments:

  1. you might read it over and over if you ever get it back.......baaaaaawaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this review, and I am interested in reading the book BUT do not just sit around and wait for Mr. Cowboy. He's not going to knock at your door!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...