Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Double Good Reason to Have Some Cake!


Today is my One Year Blogoversary!

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog the past year. I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen and you'll stick around to see what's come. Your comments and words of encouragement are much appreciated.

If you've been a secret follower this past year go ahead and make it official, click the little follow button on the bottom right and show the world you're out and proud and follow North of 10th! (or if you're ashamed just keep on coming back every once in awhile to see how it's going or you can post a comment anonymously whatever works for you) any way you choose to show some blog love. I've enjoyed sharing my stories, dreams and random thoughts with you all and the best part was getting to meet blog royalty this year!! Thanks guys!

Today is also Dr. Seuss' birthday! If you didn't get to have green eggs and ham today wish him a happy birthday in the comments with your favorite book or quote (you know I love me some quotes)


Thanks for stopping by the blog today, hope everyone had a Seussical day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1 Year! Love Dr. Seuss quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Easy Rider.....you make me smile everyday....OL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...