Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Post Segment

Since I find myself completely unoriginal and in need of a new post (it's been days) I bring to you my new post segment.. Random Photo.

I will pull a random photo out of my archives and you can either..
1- create your own caption
2- make it a game for yourself and guess the year the picture was taken, or where, or what's going on in the picture, etc.
or 3- you may enjoy random pictures from the HB collection.

Are you ready?!?! I can feel your excitement through the web...
Ok here you have it.. your first Random Photo.. check back tomorrow for the date of the photo and the story behind it.. enjoy!


hint: I had to scan this photo (no digital camera for HB during this time), and note the braces

See the answer after the jump...

Well my 'Anonymous' follower is very specifically correct about the location, how did you know?! But you had a 50/50 chance of which car wash it actually was, good guess.

This photo is one of several photos taken on the same night in a little spread we like to call GC landmarks. I'm pretty sure there are photos from the tree carved into a bear from the North Park, Ropps Flower Factory, I think the orthodontists office too... well you get the idea, anything GC. We were cruising and got bored after a football game and went on our photoshoot.

The GC Car wash came to be a personal landmark for I believe this same week possibly, I was with friends cleaning my car and went to insert $1 in the machine to get 1, Armorall wipe.. well when I pulled the knob the entire contents of the machine came spewing out and it was kind of embarrassing and became a huge joke. I have had a similar experience at work with the ice machine.. it wouldn't stop and ice everywhere... not cool.

I hope you enjoyed your first Random Photo from the HB archives hope to see you back next time on Random Photo Post, thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

  1. I do not have a caption but love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's at the car wash in Gibson City by the VFW

    ReplyDelete
  3. my caption.....'we in the GC see this as our 'condom machine', gotta love the small towns...'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...