Wednesday, July 7, 2010

By Request: Theme Day Photos

We used to have two spirit weeks when I was in High School. We had homecoming week in the fall and Winter Blues week in mid February. These days included a class color day (Freshmen were always brown), Red/Black day (our school colors) these were the two staples then throughout my years we had other things like biker day(motorcycle biker or bicyclist day depending on how you roll), Halloween day, hillbilly day (aka Farmer day), Goth day (yes black nail polish the whole bit), Elvis day.. that's all I can really remember oh we had a wish it was summer day etc. etc. Here's a few snapshots from yesteryear.


Junior Class Color Red

Red/Black Day

Halloween Day (gpa worked worked for the railroad had extra stuff laying around, I'm a train conductor or something to do with trains)

Biker Day
(this was pre-bike, I can make biker look a little more girly now-a-days... this is just butch)

Wish it was summer day or something day

and best for last... Goth Day I.Look.Hot!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...