Monday, July 5, 2010

10 Things: I'm Not Looking Foward to About Tomorrow

All good things must come to an end. It was good while it lasted. Good-bye 5 day weekend you'll be missed.

5/5 Things I'm not looking forward to about tomorrow & 5 Good things about this week.
  1. Knowing the CP's are way more cooler than the CSAs
  2. My cube-mate is on vacation :(
  3. Hearing everyone complain about being back at work
  4. Working the 9-5:30 shift this month :(
  5. Being seperated from the outdoors aka no windows within sight
5 Good things
  1. 4 day week
  2. Feudin' Hillbilly's at the Fair Friday
  3. Demolition Derby Saturday!!
  4. Hawaiian shirt Thursday (thanks for the invite 'Page Turner')
  5. Get to see my work friends :)
"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life." -- Peter Gibbons (Office Space)

1 comment:

  1. Working the 9-5:30 shift would be very sad. Not all CP's are cooler than CSA's. Just some of us and we are not cooler than all CSA's just most of them. While it is true that each day can be worse than the day before, that is why we need to have Hawaiian shirt days! Think outside the box.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...