Thursday, July 22, 2010

Carrie & Aidan Forever in my Heart


Season 4 of Sex and the City has got to be the most amazing season ever. It's no secret that I am team Aidan, even still wishing Carrie would have cheated on Big in the 2nd movie (I know it's wrong, don't judge). He is very cute and a country boy at heart (what can I say.. I'm a sucker) and short haired Aidan is dead sexy.

I have the complete series in my pretty pink box set and I can watch every epidosde a million times, I still don't think there is a show that I can watch over and over and over again.

So Aidan, I'm sorry that Carrie didn't think you were good enough to have forever, you're still Mr. Right in my book, yes the first ring was hideous but you eventually figured it out. Carrie I'm noticing you are pretty whiny about everything Aidan tries to do, he took you to the country and you acted like a baby...not cool. You have a gorgeous man who loves you and was able to forgive you for the whole Big debacle..shame on you.

I <3 you Aidan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...