Saturday, May 8, 2010

Women's Build: UPDATE!

As I mentioned in a previous post I am working on a Habitat for Humanity Women's build event. I have a few more days scheduled to work but have only been able to help out one day but am very eager to help with my next day.

YOU! can help too! It’s easy and tasty: you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors bring this flier to any of the area monical’s pizza® restaurants listed below and enjoy a delicious meal. In return, monical’s pizza® will donate 20% of your bill* to Women's Build.

To keep up to date on how the build is progressing visit:
http://www.habitatmclean.org/photogallery/index.php and we are working on the 2010 Women's Build/Sturgeon Family home! I'm in a few of the pics.. see if you can find me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...