Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Ode to Dom

This is my bubby, Domino. No I'm not a crazy cat lady, I only have 1 and although he isn't a big blogger fan I'd still like to give props to my personal cuddle friend and foot warmer. He can be annoying affectionate, especially when I am trying to work on the computer he likes to crawl on the keys.

Most days he likes to just sit and be lazy and sleep all day (oh the life) when he gets bored doing that he will explore his castle and creep downstairs to see what gma and gpa are up to. He's an old kitty but has a lot of energy left in those old bones, I've had him since 3rd grade then my granny and then a cousin had him before that so we figure he's around 18 or 19 years old. Gma keeps he young by royally spoiling him with soft cat food.
He's the best cuddle bud I have and since I don't have anyone else around he fills the job pretty good.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...