Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm a Roadshow Nerd

And Proud of it! Who doesn't love PBS?! If you say you don't then you are a lying! My favorite show is Antiques Roadshow. I can often be found on Mondays enjoying the show wishing I had an attic full of ugly crap that I could sell for thousands.

I like to play a little game while watching that I call.. Keep It or sell that sucker why someone wants to pay that much for it. I of course take into consideration the sentimental value of the item but more often than not I find that I could be bought out of those memories.. take a picture of it and show me the money!$!

I often dream of a day when perusing an antique store in a small town somewhere and I run across an ugly ugly rug or chair or ugly-ass bowl that I buy for $2 and it turns out to be worth 2 million bucks! Man I wish my families ugly crap wasn't just ugly crap but priceless heirlooms. Oh well..

Anyway that was my random thought about Antiques Roadshow.. I really do love this show and will watch it over something better.. I can't help it, it's too compelling and really fun to watch. I actually just love PBS in general.. it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...