Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Are you there?!

So loyal (or not so loyal) followers how's my blogging?

I'd love to hear some feedback...
How often do you visit North of 10th?
How'd you hear about it?
Where are ya from?
What do you like?
What would you like to see more of?
Any suggestions?
Improvements to make?

If you visited today (all my "followers"?!) leave me a comment... it can be anonymous! If you like what you see tell your friends! I'm just curious to see who's stopping by and what ya'll think!

4 comments:

  1. I visit daily. I look forward to it and sometimes it actually makes me smile. I heard about it from a friend. You sound like a very nice person....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit daily also. I always look forward to seeing what you're going to write next. I love the "10 Things posts" those are my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to visit your blog everyday. I really enjoying reading whats on your mind. My favorite post is the things you could not live without, your sister seems like a funny girl. I myself have an awesome sister and we have fun together to. Can't wait to see what you write about next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit daily. I like that you write about random things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...