Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I finally have my baby back!! I was able to somehow manage to get a screw in back tire thus resulting in my first flat tire on the bike :(

I was very very sad after I found out and had to wait for a payday to get it fixed, luckily I didn't have to get a whole new tire, they were able to put a tube in it to get me back on the road.

So yesterday, very excited I might add, I went and picked up my bike in Cpaign (Thanks dad for taking it down for me!). I had really missed it. So I got in a nice ride back to GC, then took her out later in the evening (Can I say PERFECT evening to ride!) did my small town drag and rode around town a bit. I am so happy now!

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...