Thursday, May 6, 2010

Brain is Mush

I honestly can't think of a single creative thought or opinion on anything tonight.. I have literally sat here for about a good hour or so pondering and searching for inspiration.

However I did come across a book I will be adding to my list to read after I begin/finish Grapes.

"For generations the Burdens were one of the wealthiest families in New York, thanks to the inherited fortune of Cornelius "The Commodore" Vanderbilt. By 1955, the year of Wendy's birth, the Burdens had become a clan of overfunded, quirky and brainy, steadfastly chauvinistic, and ultimately doomed bluebloods on the verge of financial and moral decline-and were rarely seen not holding a drink. In Dead End Gene Pool, Wendy invites readers to meet her tragically flawed family, including an uncle with a fondness for Hitler, a grandfather who believes you can never have enough household staff, and a remarkably flatulent grandmother."


Sorry today was a lame Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...