Sunday, December 28, 2014

St. Jude Warrior - Help Sponsor the Fight!


You may remember the Warrior Dash... I have completed two of them one in 2012 and the other in 2013. It's a crazy thing to pay money to do, you go through obstacles and jump over fire, it is tons of fun too. Here let me remind you...









I survived two Warrior Dash's and vowed to never return unless I was in shape. Because let me tell you... it's no walk in the park! I sat out the 2014 race (let's just say it's because I moved) 2015 hadn't even crossed my mind.... that is, until the ROC race. Tutu had so much fun that she ended up talking me into the 2015 Arizona Warrior Dash which just happens to be April 11th. UGH! 

This means I have some work to do in the coming months (more on that later) but also this time I have decided to run this race as a St. Jude Warrior and have a fundraising goal of $300...

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is the global leader in finding cures and saving children from cancer and other deadly diseases. This is why I am competing as a St. Jude Warrior at Warrior Dash. I am going to crawl through mud and jump through fire in order to support St. Jude patients. Will you join the fight with me?

I need your support to help me raise the funds for the kids of St. Jude.
How your donation helps:
  • Thanks to donors like you, no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude.
  • Every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists can use that knowledge to save thousands more children around the world.

If you would like to donate you can visit my fundraising page here. There are plenty of ways you can help me succeed if you choose not to donate monetarily.  I'm going to need lots of encouragement to keep myself accountable to get into shape and let the warrior within come out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...