Saturday, December 27, 2014

Brrrr! It's Chilly in Arizona


Today was the day.... I finally had to turn my heat on. It got down to 62° in the condo. I even had to put on my slippers! The kitties are extra snuggly and trying to keep warm too! It's good soup and hot chocolate weather too! I hope the weather warms up a bit, I have visitors coming soon! A.Drama and Marvin are coming to visit for the New Year!

NiBo was just here last weekend for a few days. He is on his a way to Hawaii to continue his Army service. I can't wait to go visit! Aloha! 

We managed to squeeze in a few fun sibling adventure while he was here. We made our way east of town towards the Superstition Mountains and drove up to Tortilla Flats for lunch. We made a stop at what is left of the old Apacheland Movie Ranch, which has seen it's fair share of Western movie stars.





Superstition Mountain photo by NiBo (I'm totally in love with this picture)


NiBo got some Oliver cuddle time in too

Mom wouldn't stop bugging us for a picture, so she got this

I wish NiBo would have had a few more days to hang out, but I'm glad he made a stop here before he left for his adventure. I'm excited to have a double exciting sibling December and can't wait for A.Drama and Marvin to arrive! 

I also had a great Christmas (as I hope all you did as well)! My annual tradition continues, Christmas Eve Chinese takeout for dinner and the start of the 24 hours of A Christmas Story on TBS. It's one of my favorite traditions! I skyped home in the morning and opened my presents with the IL crew. 

I can't believe that it is the end of the year already! Check back as I count down my favorite moments of 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...