Monday, December 29, 2014

I Do Like Mail, But....



Not this kind of mail. Ugh. The stupid red light camera got me, and let me tell you they do not mess around with the price of these tickets. Crap. I guess it was bound to happen with those things all over the place.

I have several options. I can pay the fine and get points on my license or I can take a traffic course, pay slightly less than the fine and have it magically erased from my driving record. Arizona does already have one thing going for it... I can take it online from the privacy of my own home! I think I will go with that option. 

I have a huge list of Arizona certified schools to administer my online traffic school Defensive Driving course. These names really make 'accredited' come to mind: EZ AZ Traffic School (too lazy to spell out easy?), 123 EZ Ticket Dismissal, Sir Waldorf Bentley's School for Naughty Drivers (that sounds highly official) or Safe 2 Drive. Really?! Those all sound totally legit.

After some research I think I might end up going with An Online Traffic School by the Improv Comedy Club. Over 2 million students have picked them as their number one choice, they can't all be wrong! Numerous accolades from students and national media and as seen on: CBS News, The New York Times, NBC, People Magazine, and the Los Angeles Times! Holy Cow! People say it's funny from the reviews. I mean if you have to take an online Defensive Driving Course, you might as well enjoy it right? 

I'll keep you posted. (what a way to end the year, booooo!)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...