Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Time in the Valley

I've been shamed several times for not updating my blog more. I promise I will add it to the New Year's resolution list! But hey... I've been out there living life! And I'm still doing better than 2012, only 64 posts the whole year! 

But alas... it is Christmastime in the Valley! It is weird to watch a lighted Christmas parade and tree lighting in short sleeves while eating ice cream... but we won't talk about that. I'll let the pictures do the talking, I've done a lot of Christmas/Holiday related things this month! 

The 2014 Fantasy of Lights Parade in downtown Tempe...











Santa got VIP rockstar treatment, bodyguards and all!


My adorable condo and all the beautiful Christmas decorations...






Elf the musical... which was hilarious and awesome! 


The first annual Arizona crew Ugly Sweater Party! 








Tulip and I 





The Nutcracker Ballet... (photos by Tulip)






As you can see, I've had quite the Christmas Time adventures here in sunny Arizona. There is plenty to do even without the snow, and even more to do without the cold! I promise to keep you entertained these last couple weeks of 2014 with plenty of posts! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pics.....You get out there girl, and keep your eyes open... miss you girl OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living the life! So happy to see you having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...