Monday, December 1, 2014

ROC Race, Zoo Lights & GoodGuys

November was a busy month in general, I think I had something to do EVERY weekend it seemed like. But all were fun things and with the AZ weather finally paying off, I have to get out there and do things! 

Saturday Morning: ROC Race Phoenix
The ROC (Ridiculous Obstacle Course) Race is much like that game show you may have seen called WipeOut. My IL friends who moved out here at the same time, Skinny and Tutu, joined me for this fun run. Thankfully this wasn't a timed race, so no one knows how slow fast we went. The obstacles were all inflatable and we totally felt like kids again, even if we did wipe out pretty good on a few of them! 




















Saturday Night: ZooLights
Each year around the holiday's the Phoenix Zoo turns into a magical wonderland of lights! My workplace had tickets for a private viewing before it opened to the public! 














Sunday Afternoon: GoodGuys Southwest Nationals
Our family friend has a '73 Mustang that he has restored and had it in the GoodGuys show, and really what better way to spend a Sunday afternoon in sunny Arizona than surrounded by cars I'll never own! 





The Mustang!


After the busy weekend I had to head home and pack for my trip back to Illinois then onward to Georgia for NiBo's Army graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...