Monday, May 26, 2014

A Relaxing Long Weekend



It was another hot one in the Valley of the Sun this weekend! Today was even hotter, the high was 104°! Yesterday I finally felt brave enough to venture on over to the pool to soak up some rays and cool off in the pool. I've mentioned before that I'm scared of my pasty Midwestern skin becoming a giant red blistering sunburn, so I didn't stay out too long, and yes I SPF'd up! 


I might have started our AZ bookclub book for when OL & PT come out, which is this THURSDAY!!! 


Mainly this weekend I stayed indoors, didn't go to the grocery store like I should have and binge watched Breaking Bad for my very own personal Netflix Marathon... I had the cats to keep me company though ;) 


Today I continued my Breaking Bad marathon, I've made it to season 2 episode 3 so far. It's hard to believe that I didn't watch it when it was on. Thank goodness for Netflix.

Today I also got out of the house for some shopping (no not the grocery shopping I should have done) but rather some me shopping AND my first ever Redditgifts exchange for Arbitrary Day match shopping. My person didn't fill in most of their profile, which makes things a bit challenging. I was hoping my first gift exchange would be so full of facts that I could totally get creative with their likes and find something perfect for them. I think I did ok, I hope she likes it. The requested minimum is $20, but it seems most people go over that and I did as well. I figure it's just kind of like giving to charity, it's just meant to make a stranger's day a little happier so for that purpose I think I did well. 

I will have enough to keep me busy this week as I prepare for my Illinois house guests! I cannot wait for them to arrive! We have lots of things planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...