Saturday, May 10, 2014

10 Things: It's Saturday

* I went and got a mani/pedi today. The pedi went well but after I got safely into the car and arrived at my next destination this happened... (will be fixing that by throwing some glitter polish on it and calling it an accent nail) 



* The siblings and I had a fun Skype session last night 


* The siblings have officially booked their flight to come for a visit in June! #AZSiblingAdventure

* A trip to the Grand Canyon is being planned! 

* OL & PT arrive at the end of the month! 

* My good friend from back home got a job out here and will be moving to AZ soon! Can't wait!! 

* I spent a good solid hour or so at Barnes and Noble today checking out the travel section 

* I got a free cookie at Subway today because I put avocado on my sandwhich 

* The high today was 93° which was observed at 5:05pm

* I still have yet to visit the pool

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...