Wednesday, May 21, 2014

10 Things: It's Only Wednesday


Sitting in a classroom learning all day for weeks on end is wearing on my patience. It's a necessary evil I understand, but it leaves me exhausted at the end of the day, hence my lack of blogging. At least this week I'm working towards a three-day weekend and we're almost there, just a few days longer!! I need to figure out something fun to do this weekend, it's been awhile. 

Here's 10 things for a Humpday:

* 8 days until PT & OL arrive for some fun! 

* Siblings are only 30 days away! :D 

* I made myself sloppy joe's for dinner (not pizza, yay me!)

* I finally got the link removed from watch so it now fits properly

* Tomorrow night I am going to the Phoenix Symphony with a couple girls from work 

* I signed up for my first reddit gift exchange, Arbitrary day, which is a summer secret santa from a random stranger (redditgifts.com)

* Sherlock season 4 is confirmed (still may have to wait several years but it's going to happen!) 

* The motorcycle is all official with Arizona plates, registration and title ($147 later, for two years of plates)

* I discovered this today ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

* The cats still aren't best friends, but can sit for a length of time in the same room without hissing and lunging at each other..... baby steps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...