Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Room Reveal: Living Room

Welcome to my home sweet home! This is my living room. There is the infamous IKEA couch in all it's glory, with my Target found accent pillows. Please note the vacuum lines, I cleaned up for you good folks!

I can't decide if a coffee table would look right with the chaise lounge, right now I'm using the TV tray there to hold my bev. You'll also see my amazing Barnes and Noble find that I got for Christmas, my cable knit throw! Love it! 

In the background you'll see the kitchen, my two bar stools that I found at Bed Bath and Beyond on clearance! Next to that you can kind of see that my green bag chair is still in use (that was my living room furniture until the IKEA adventure) I can't put it away because Oliver enjoys sitting in it. You've got the DVD rack in the back and that about sums up this view. The walls are a bit bare, so I need to work on getting something up there. 


Here is the money shot, look at all that natural light! Here you can see that I have no curtains yet, except for the random too-long-for-the-door sheer curtain on the door. It just happened to be in something I packed and we put it up to see if it would work and well.... it's still there. You can also see in this picture the lovely fireplace with my awesome picture collection that I received as a going away gift (and my febreeze can)


So there it is, a little snapshot of my humble abode. Stay tuned for more looks around. If you have any decorating advice for me, by all means please speak up! I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

3 comments:

  1. you cant run around naked if you dont have any curtains girl.......OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops of color please. What do you want your accent color to be? Make sure that color is in the curtains and wall decorations.
    PT

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://jennydeschepper.uppercaseliving.com

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...