Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm a Cool Dude


Today at work we had system issues for pretty much the whole day which makes for a really really long day. We actually missed being able to work. It's kind of hard to keep yourself entertained while still trying to be Re3markable. I'm glad the day finally ended though, tomorrow could be interesting with all the work we didn't get to do today, but at least it will be FRIDAY!

This should be a fairly busy weekend, tomorrow night we are hitting up the fair for the lawnmower demolition derby and to a tailgate party with the Feudin Hillbilly's and Saturday A.drama and I are going to venture up to Page Turner's town for the grand opening of her candy shop!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you really missed me on a system down day. There should have been a "Lame Contest." There should have been fun stuff going on.
    Anxious to see you at the opening. Here is a hint to finding my shop: the side of the street with all the stores and bars is not the side of the street Coco's is on. Cross the tracks, Coco's is on the other side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...