Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Last week I said goodbye to a good friend. We have known each other for these past six years and have had some good times. 144 thousand miles later I said goodbye to Simon, it was a bittersweet moment. My first new car, first grown up purchase. We had some good times, now Simon is off to make some memories with a new family. Goodbye friend.... parting is such sweet sorrow...



Until the new car smell hits your nose and you slide into the drivers seat of a 2013 Ford Escape and get a big ol' car hug from the comfy cloth seats. Simon who?! (I'm just kidding Simon, I do miss you, sorta)

Meet Edgar, my fancy new car. More space and more tech, so much tech I'm still trying to figure it all out. It's nice to treat yourself to something new every once in awhile. I even talked the salesman into giving me the price I wanted for my monthly payments. Holy moly is car shopping exhausting, we ended up being at the dealer for like 3.5 hours, my tummy was rumbling by the end!  So far I'm absolutely loving the new car! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...