Wednesday, May 22, 2013

More, Less and Stop

More: 
- Blogging! I've been slacking, I'm ahead of last year but still need more! :)
- Live in the moment. Be in the now.
- Reading. Seriously, books are fun why don't I already read more.
- Exercise. I've been riding my bicycle, need to start walking/running.
- Focus. 
- Adventure.
- Outside the comfort zone.

Less: 
- Worrying (this could be difficult)
- Facebook- useless to just stare waiting for updates or something to occupy my time isn't it?
- TV. Summer TV isn't that great anyway. I'll save it for the weekends.
- Daydreaming at work, which would help with the more focus.
- Sugar. Having a sister who decorates cakes can be challenging at times. I LOVE CAKE!
- Full Throttles. They've become my crutch for sleeping mornings.
- Clutter. Need to get rid of some clothing taking up space and other general cluttering items.

Stop: 
- Biting my nails. I relapsed and now the urge is back :(
- Texting while driving. I know horrible bad habit, that's why it's a stop!
- Being scared. I freak myself out about trying new things because I'm chicken.
- Trying to convince gma that we need to adopt one of my Uncle's rescue kittens.
- self hate. I need to talk myself up not down.
- Over-analyzing. Like everything, just stop.
- Being lazy. It's so much easier but it needs to stop.

1 comment:

  1. I may have to steal this idea and make my own lists. I'm right there with you on the clutter. Spring cleaning is way past due at Casa de Bob.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...