Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Annoyances

I cannot watch/hear that stupid lifestyle lift commercial one more time... as soon as that " Youuuuu light up my liiiife." comes on MUTE followed by a disgruntled "I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL!" SHUT UP DEBBY BOONE!

... just thought I'd let you know. I'm still working on my Stop, Less, More list, I didn't have time to be distracted today. But guess what!? The new carpet at work finally got to my desk! Yippee!!


Isn't that purty. Makes me want to rush right into work every morning. On the bright side, at least now I know the carpet is semi-clean and it's super cushy since it's new, so I have no problem crawling under my desk and taking a nap. If you see one of those Shhhh! golf signs up, just know it's nap time in the cul-de-sac and you best use your indoor voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...