Friday, November 16, 2012

Knock On Wood Folks




Buy a lotto ticket or something, because I don't think today could have possibly been any better of a day.

1* It is FRIDAY! 
2* Work was actually enjoyable. {Thanks to the HW}
3* My hello I'm here at my desk flag actually served a purpose [I got moved to the corner of the department, you might say its a place where you could be sitting dead at your desk for days and no one would find you for days. But it was mentioned that you cannot tell if I am at my desk from a distance, and believe me anyone who would want to see me is at a distance, so I have a little mailbox type flag at my desk, flag up- I'm here, no flag-no heather.] But someone was looking for me and Page Turner was able to say see that flag, she's there. awesomeness.
4* Had a meet and greet with my new boss, gave me hope for the future
5* Went to second chance- got offered free popcorn because they were getting ready to close
6* Was so happy that I got free popcorn, I had a little pep in my step
7* That pep in my step allowed me to be looking around rather than doing the head down sad feet drag I would have normally been doing.
8* Looking up allowed me to witness the blue moon of the work place- I saw a man get completely blindsided by the mailcart robot. He had his back turned and didn't even see it coming. [Don't stand in the worn path on the carpet when standing talking to people... write that down for future reference]
9* The retelling of #8 to coworker got me cheers of congrats, three high-fives and a hug from Mr. Grinch.
10* November Birchbox!! a full size mascara with a mirror on the side, score! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...