Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Songs

I kinda took advantage of the five day weekend I created for myself, although not fully. I spent most of it being kind of lazy. I tried to find some great Cyber Monday deals but didn't see anything I wanted to spend my money on too much. Snapfish did have a great deal that I took advantage of, up to 300 prints for a penny! I printed most of my pictures from Germany, the Warrior Dash and our Michigan trip that would have cost me $42 and I got it all for $18 and shipped to my front door, man I love the internet! 

I wasn't going to put up a tree this year since I don't have a whole lot of space, but I thought again and decided it's just not Christmas without some kind of decoration. I high-jacked my moms "Charlie Brown tree" as it became called one year due to its small stature, but it works just perfectly between my messy desk and cluttered book shelf (please do ignore the clutter, even though I just pointed it out to you)

One thing that has to accompany tree decorating is Christmas music and always classic Christmas. Here are a list of my favorite Christmas songs. Do you have any favorite have-to-hear-or-it's-not-Christmas-yet songs? 

* Jingle Bell Rock *
* Winter Wonderland *
* Burl Ives version of Rudolph * 
* White Christmas * 
* I'll Be Home for Christmas *
* Run Run Rudolph *
* Silver Bells * 
* The entire Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Soundtrack * 
* Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow! *
*The Christmas Song *

And without further adieu here is my version of the "Charlie Brown Christmas Tree" with an added bonus appearance of Oliver the adorable Christmas kitten! 

Ooooohhhhhh

Ahhhhhhh

How freakin' cute?! 

Oh.my.gawd. stop the cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...