Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hello People


I see this map, it shows you've visited my lovely piece of paradise otherwise known as North of 10th. I hope you've enjoyed your visit today, maybe you checked out some past blog posts or just completely got here by accident. I know there are a few work friends and a few family peeps. But how did you get here? Do you stop by often? 

Take just a second out of your normal creeper routine and give me a shoutout in the comments. How'd you hear about North of 10th where do you hail from do you have a blog, share it in your comment and if I don't already creep you I totally will now! Or if you're too shy, that's fine too, but I see your dot on my map.

But mostly, thanks! Just thanks for stopping by and taking a second to read about my incredibly awesome life. Come back real soon ya hear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...