Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Slow Down

I've been a little under the weather this week and haven't got to the gym as much as I would have liked to. I did manage to get a few workouts in this week though so that's betterh than none. I'm not giving up on this goal!

This week I'll have my weekly Biggest Loser workout class on Monday and Thursday I start working with my trainer. I'm a little nervous, but I don't think they will kill you on your first workout... hopefully.

I keep aiming for at least 3 workouts a week, so far I'm doing pretty good. I'm think I'm going to try to add yoga in when the classes here start in March.

That's all I've got for now, it's been a boring slightly sickly week.

Is it Spring yet? I watched Wild Hogs and it made me miss my bike. I'm ready for riding weather and baseball. :)

1 comment:

  1. Stay on track! Makin small weekly goals is the way to go. You can do it! Your blog audience is behind you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...