Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Steps

It would have been nice if someone would have let me know that if you are in any kind of shape at all you should work a little bit to keep in shape, otherwise you will almost die. (Oh wait come to think of it, I think they do say that something along those lines anyway)

Tonight was my first Biggest Loser class at our local gym. It was hard I won't lie, I wanted to stop. I didn't stop, but I also feel guilty because I didn't  give it my all. At least now I know what to expect and work that much harder next week. In two weeks I have my first session with a trainer. I'm really going to give it all I've got this time, the goal is 50 but anything is better than nothing. My 'Get Bootylicious' board on pinterest helps me too. One of the quotes on there was "Don't compare yourself to others, compare yourself to the person from yesterday." Well the person yesterday finished up her Christmas candy and laid on the couch a better part of the day. Tomorrow I can do better. Jillian Michaels had something on her facebook page that made me think too, she said "They say the first 12 days of the year determine how the rest of your year will play out." So these first few weeks are going to set the tone for the rest of the year huh? Well guess I better get my butt in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...