Sunday, January 1, 2012

Twenty-Twelve: The Resolutions


* Health *
Warrior Dash June 16th
Complete the Couch to 5k app
Reach my goal weight (-50lbs)
Be able to do 1 pull-up
Better my time in the October 10k (1:49:47.00)
sign up for a 5k and run most of it

* Life *
Ride my Motorcycle more
Have more patience
Take more trips
Read more than 20 books
Blog More than 2011

I read something the other day that a life coach had said; rather that coming up with resolutions to come up with a power word. So in addition to my goals I loved the idea of a word for your new year. My word is Believe. Believe that everything happens for a reason, Believe that everything will work out, Believe in myself, Believe in love, and just believe that good can/will happen.

Feel free to post your resolutions and put them out there to keep yourself honest. My list might end up a little longer, hopefully I'll run out of list and need to add things.

Happy New Year! I hope twenty-twelve has may great things in store for you.

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I hope you are able to check off each and every item in 2012! Here's to a healthy and happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! Happy 2012 to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...