Monday, January 9, 2012

A Little Motivation

I was just perusing The Page Turner's blog looking to add a few missing books from book club to my 'The Book Shelf' page when I ran across this picture from July.

This picture is from July 2011

This is January 1, 2012

I am unsure of how much I weighed in the first picture but I'm guessing it is a little more than the 2nd. This is motivation because I did not work out hardly ever in 2011 and in six months it appears some weight was shed. I can only imagine what six months of actually going to the gym and being more aware of what I'm eating can do. This was just the motivation I needed to get even more determined to make it stick this year! 2012! Old Photos can either be a blessing or an OH MY GOD moment, luckily this was both ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...