Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summer Neglect

Please don't turn me over to the authorities for neglecting my little blog. I promise I left the window cracked.

My apologies for my summer readers for not many posts as of late. I don't have an excuse. I could take five minutes out of my day to say something about my day, tiredness really isn't a good excuse or the fact that we are supposed to see a head index of 115 degrees today.

I'm the lateshift person today at work and I'm getting ready to leave so I'll leave you a short note to catch you up.

-Last Friday I took the day off and had a nice day to myself full of running errands and a pedicure. I don't know who this person is taking time for herself but it might catch on. After watching a rerun of Oprah will Rob Lowe on when I was at Target I saw his book and bought it, I can't wait to read it.

-Saturday I worked more OT 8-5 then came home for a short nap that turned into I passed out until it was time for bed woke up then went back to bed. I guess I needed some sleep?

-Sunday morning worked a little more OT then Round 2 of bridal showers for Drama. I'll be posting some pictures later tonight of the showers thus far. I'm in charge of the 3rd and final shower for her friends and some friends of the family, we have a luau theme. I think it will be fun!

-Monday I worked 7-7 came home and worked with Drama on wedding stuff and bahelorette party planning

-Today I'm working the late shift until 7. It's so hot I didn't want to wear jeans so I'm wearing a skirt.. yep you read that right. Extreme heat calls for extreme measures.

Check back later for the bridal shower posts and keep cool today everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...