Friday, July 29, 2011

The Page Turner's Hit the Road

This evening a very small group of Page Turners made the hour long drive for a super special Book Club meeting in Page Turner's town. This month's book was The Summer of Us by Holly Chamberlin, not gonna lie I didn't get to it. I've been working OT like a crazy person and by time I get home it's past dinner time so I eat and go to bed, no time to read. Yes I know this is bad, sorry. I'll try to be better next time, although August is going to be crazy busy too... Drama's wedding and all. And on top of all that NiBo is leaving the nest, my little bub is moving 35 miles away. So needless to say it's busy busy busy here at North of 10th.

We only had a total of four Page Turners for this evenings adventure out. We had dinner on the patio of a lovely restaurant. It was very nice to get out and chill with some great ladies for an evening. I still can't believe Page Turner makes that drive everyday.

Stay tuned for Sunday's 3rd and final bridal shower. Everyone is very excited about this luau themed party and I hear there are some great outfits that we will get to see to. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...