Saturday, January 22, 2011

No Autographs Please


Thursday night my sister and I went to a Bridal Show in the big city. She is getting married in August and being the maid of honor and all (as you can see I'm carrying all the bags lol) I accompanied her to the festivities. We were looking at seat cover swatches when a photographer from the paper snapped our picture and asked if he could use it in Friday's paper, we said sure. So there we are A4 of the paper in black and white. I thought there would be more cake there but I was sadly disappointed.

Have any of you randomly made an appearance in the paper?

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I have my picture in the paper too. It was years ago, and it was to advertise my school. I had forgotten about it until a couple of months ago when I came across it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...