Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Been Awhile...sorry

Oh my noble blog followers, I took a little mini-vacation from blogging, kind of accident too and I apologize for that. I'm sure you were all in a worry about what was going on in my little world. Well fear not, I'm back don't fret.

Work has been incredibly lame and energy sucking from the work day drama and by time I got home from work I really didn't want to have to find something creative to say or feign an attempt at being funny. So that was partially  the reason for my absence. Then yesterday I had every attempt to sit down and write you a great post and to say happy birthday to my mom but we had some sad news to deal with yesterday and I didn't feel like blogging.

My brothers little cat Alex is very sick. He is currently in the small animal hospital in an oxygen tent. He is still in critical condition but is stabilizing and resting comfortably. All of the sudden he had developed some heart issues and they are working to get him all better. He has improved since yesterday a bit but we are still not out of the woods by any means. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated to help our family and our blue-eyed little baby get through this tough time. We are hoping he will pull through but there are still no guarantees. He's a tough little guy and we hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...