Monday, October 18, 2010

Dream Board

While perusing the Internet at work today I came across Oprah.com and her infinite wisdom and inspiration sprung forth from the screen. I cam across her Dream Board, Envision your own life section. It's filled of ways to help you figure out your life's passion, purpose and anything you have possibly questioned about life's mystery.


But the thing that I thought was really cool was a Dream Board. Turns out it's not just an Oprah thing. There are lots of sites devoted to creating your own vision board, even places where you can create a digital one. I'm going to be working on a little more creative version and my own interpretation of the Dream Board, because, well that's how I roll. I like to make something my own. So I challege everyone to make their own Dream Board and send in a picture to [ northof10th.gmail.com ] along with a story if you'd like and I'll post them on the follow-up post. Ready to get started?

I know it's a little corny but it's something to try. Google "dream board" if you need some examples.
Here's how (from Oprah's site)

1 comment:

  1. I have the book that inspired the dream board. I blogged my dream board. Book store/coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...