Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Luck Be A Lady?

According to Merriam-Webster luck is..
1 a : a force that brings good fortune or adversity b : the events or circumstances that operate for or against an individual



2: favoring chance; also : success 
 
We are on a mission to find a serious game of Bingo. That's right you heard me right. Old ladies, luck charms, alcohol and b-i-n-g-o!
 
You know the old ladies get hard core about their lucky items, so while we search out the perfect game I need to get my collection of lucky items in order. What actually makes something lucky. It has to start as unlucky and get lucky right? I used to have a lucky Canadian quarter in middle school. then I lost it..lol. Nothing bad happened whiles I carried it so does that make it lucky?
 
So I need to get an arsenol of lucky items going so I can kick some old lady arse and win me some bingo. Interesting site I found regarding what makes something lucky. Stay tuned for my lucky items.
 
What are some of your lucky items?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...