Friday, October 8, 2010

Sometimes I feel Lame

It's true. Here I am 24 on a Friday night, I had plans, but decided I didn't want to deal with a crowd and my Pjs won the coin toss so I went home after work instead of a night out with some peeps from work. Sometimes I feel lame but them I'm like whatever, pj pants free dinner and tv who could resist that?

I've been trying to get out and take some more pictures and also decide where I want my life to go. So yeah the Flower shop isn't really a feasible idea and true I never studied plants or really had the dream of owning a shop (although it would be cool and I'd prolly be good at it) If only life were as easy as Futurama and they just told you what your job was (Hail Mary and pray for the good job). I'm still brainstorming possible career paths. But until I find my dream things (dream man/job/life/car/financials/etc/etc.) humor me and hop over to the photo blog and check out my spooky photo I took today (because I'm bored and I bought a fancy new camera so I make excuses to use it) Our current photo contest that ALL of you should enter is "Signs of Fall" Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...