Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Is Upon Us

Halloween is almost here, where the heck has this month gone?!

Would you believe that I have not been out on Halloween as an adult? Both sad and tragic I know. I was all ready set to go out with the girls last year but for the second time in a year I had a kidney stone and unfortunately had to miss the festivities last year. Very sad.

Next Friday I will be partaking in a 10K jog (more like walk) 'The Screaming Pumpkin Race' through a cemetery and the trail is lined only with glow sticks! It should be a pretty fun night out, and of course costumes are encouraged!

So all of the above mentioned, I'm on a mission to find/make a costume AND to get my booty out on Halloween. Luckily enough a friend who has a band will be playing on the 30th for a spooktakular show. There has been murmurs of possibly getting a few awesome people together and heading out to see him or at least out to a few bars. As an adult you don't get too many opportunities to get dressed up and hit the town, so that is precisely what I plan to at least try to do.

What are your Halloween plans and what are you dressing up as if you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...