Friday, October 31, 2014

This Is Halloween



No trick-or-treaters and no plans equals Hocus Pocus and Papa Johns.

A quiet Friday night at home with a good DVD is all you need sometimes. I bought some candy just in case any trick-or-treaters came by, but not a one (so I've become the trick-or-treater). The doorbell only rang when my pizza arrived. (for realz I have a pizza problem)

The high today was 94°, I'm not used to that temperature for Halloween. Halloween is usually a four season day in Illinois, meaning it can go from Fall to summer, then spring to winter all in a day, sounds like this year was no different. The high back home was 45° today with a freezing low dropping down to 28° I won't lie... I miss those crisp cool fall days, the days right before you start cursing the arrival of winter. 

There is a cool down in store for us this coming week with the highs in the lower 70's and some overnight lows dipping into the 50's. I have a weekend mission of finding fall... I'll let you know how that goes.

Happy Halloween! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...