Monday, October 20, 2014

Postcard Arrivals: Netherlands, Finland and Estonia

It's been awhile since I have sent or received any postcards but I recently started back up and got a few new postcards to share!


Tallinn, Estonia
5,561 miles 12 days 

Zwolle, Finland
5,429 miles 10 days

Helsinki, Finland
5,525 miles 12 days


In related stamp/nerdy news I am super pumped for the new holiday stamps that were announced in September! This year they are Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, my favorite Holiday movie!! Expect to see one of those stamps if you are on my Christmas card list! Not on the list? Send me your address and I'd love to send you one! (you can use the email North of 10th handy-dandy link at the top of the page)


aaand one more nerdy stamp news addition. If you too enjoy Postcrossing, here is the seasonal International stamp! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...