Thursday, October 9, 2014

Best Email Subject Line Ever?

You've Been Chosen to Experience Project LiveWire 
Schedule Your Test Ride Now


I think I have just received the best email subject line ever! I was training a class all day and didn't have time to check my email like I normally would, and after I got home from work I just wasn't into clearing out the day's junk email and newsletters so I kept putting it off. Just a bit ago I was going through my email before bed on my phone and saw the subject line. You've Been Chosen to Experience Project LiveWire - Schedule Your Test Ride Now

Um, what?! I need to see this on a bigger screen, so I hop onto the computer and yep! That's what it says! And that beautiful picture you see above was just sitting in my inbox.

Backstory: June of this year Harley Davidson announced their first electric bike, Project LiveWire . It's turned the whole motorcycle world upside down, an electric bike? And one that looks cool? I try to keep up with the happenings in the Harley world and this was pretty awesome when the news broke. They had announced they would be taking a fleet of Project LiveWire bikes on the road for demo's and to get rider input. I didn't think too much of it at the time because they wasn't any tour stops around me that had demo's. They were mostly just stops where you could stop and stare at the bike, eh, I want to ride! A few months later when I checked again there was going to be a stop nearby! You know I signed up and made my friend Skinny who rides sign up to.

Fast forward to today and we both got invites! We are scheduled for a test ride November 8th at 9am! I seriously don't know if I could be more excited! Stay tuned for the big day and check back for the whole scoop! 

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that.....congrats on the test ride invite. I will be in the area then....would love to possibly tag along to see you ride. Keep me posted. Thanks BFF ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...